FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AT DERBY DENTAL CARE IN DERBY, KS
1. Are you accepting new patients? Absolutely. We would love to welcome you to our family!
2. Do you treat children? Of course! We would love to welcome you and your family to our practice. Our doctors do a wonderful job with our youngest patients.
3. Where are you located? We are right in front of Rock River Rapids on Rock Road.
4. Do I have to come in the office? No! We now offer free virtual consults that include a price quote and a treatment recommendation. You can get all of your questions answered from the comfort of your home. Try it out using this link!
5. What will my treatment cost? Every patient’s needs are different. When you come in, the doctor will do a full evaluation and a financial adviser will go over the price at that time. If you would like a quote for a larger, cosmetic procedure, try our free virtual consult.
6. Do you take my insurance? We take and file most insurance. We would be happy to file your insurance for you and do a complimentary benefits check during your first visit so you know exactly what your insurance covers before you incur any charges.
7. Do you take Medicaid, KanCare, or Sunflower insurance? We are not in-network with those insurers and we do not file. Your visit will be out of pocket.
8. Do you offer sedation? Yes, we offer a few different types. When you come in for your consultation, the doctor will go over those with you.
9. What forms of payment do you accept? We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards. You may also qualify for third-party financing through Care Credit.
10. What languages do you speak? Our doctors and staff speak English, Spanish, Hindi, and Urdu.
Please call us at (316) 445-9367 to schedule an appointment or book online.
CONTACT US TODAY
If you are an existing patient, this contact form should not be utilized for communicating private health information.